Click here to view our BARBICIDE COVID-19 Certification for the Professional Beauty Industry training
Included in Phase 1 of Massachusetk of individuals’ Phase Reopening Plan, Royal Aesthetic Center is working with employees and clients to ensure the mandatory safety standards for spa and medspa are implemented and strictly followed. In our effort to resume services, the health and wellness of our employees and customers remains the top priority. As always, we are committed to providing a safe and sterile environment; one that assures excellent service and committed to providing a safe and sterile environment; one that assures excellent service and a relaxing salon experience.
Covid-19 Spa Information
It has always been our mission to ensure a clean and safe environment for our staff and clients. As result of COVID-19, we have carefully examined all guidance provided by our local and state government, as well as the Centers for Disease Control, and implemented further safety measures to reduce the risk of individuals contracting and spreading the virus. These measures include:
- Limiting spa occupancy to less than 6 people at any time.
- Requiring staff to wear face masks at all times.
- Requiring staff to disinfecting treatment roms and tools between clients.
- Consistently disinfecting and sanitizing high traffic areas of the spa throughout each day.
- Conducting a deep clean of the spa at the end of each work day.
In an effort to help protect against the spread of COVID-19, we ask all of our clients planning to visit the salon to please follow the guidelines listed below.
- Clients must call and schedule an appointment in ADVANCE.
At this time, we will NOT be accepting Walk-Ins.
- We hope that you arrive at the spa promptly at your scheduled time. More than 15 minutes late you must reschedule.
- One client at a time in the waiting room, if there is another client in the waiting room please have a seat at the outside lobby. We will check each client at a time.
- A face mask or face covering required for every individual upon entering the spa ( except, when an individual is unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition or disability).
- We ask that you please use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door when entering.
- We also will check all individual temperature , Also please NO CHILDREN
- While not required, credit card payments for services are preferred.
COVID-19 Health Information
Due to the severity of the virus for some individuals, we respectfully make the following requests for all clients:
- Individuals who are not feeling well are asked to stay home.
- Individuals who are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 according ro the Centers for Disease Control (e.g., due to age or underlying conditions) are encouraged to stay home until the situation improves.
- Individuals who have tested positive or who have exhibited symptoms related to COVID-19 within 14 days prior to their appointment are asked to call and reschedule to a new date at least 14 days out.
- Individuals who have visited the spa and then tested positive or exhibited symptoms related to COVID-19 within 14 days following their appointment are asked to call and notify a member of our staff immediately for purposes of cleaning/disinfecting and contact tracing.